RailFX FlexFX XL Level Tensioner Cable Fitting for Composite Sleeve
- Tensioner fastened as inside run of the post; No need to drill through post
- Push Lock Fitting that automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting and holds cable in place
- Use with composite sleeved wood posts
- For level run applications
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Easy installation
- Pre-drill using a 7/32" drill bit
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
RailFX FlexFX XL Level Tensioner Cable Fitting for Composite Sleeve that holds cable in place on horizontal runs. This fitting is designed to install cable railing on composite sleeved wood posts. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Pre-drilling with a 7/32" drill bit is recommended. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each horizontal or stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then a non-tensioner is not needed and instead use two tensioners for each run.
|Compatible Materials||Composite Sleeved Wood Post, Non-Tensioner Fitting or Additional Tensioner|
|Compatible Railing System||Cable Rail|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) XL Level Non-Tensioner Fitting|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.