RailFX FlexFX Stair Tensioner Cable Fitting for Wood
- Tensioner fastened as inside run of the post
- Adjustable design for stair or pitched run applications
- Push Lock Fitting that holds cable in place
- Use with wood posts
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- No special installation tools required
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Two tensioners may be required if run is over 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns
RailFX FlexFX Stair Tensioner Cable Fitting for Wood is a Push-Lock Fitting that holds cable in place on horizontal runs for stair applications. This Tensioner for Wood is designed to install cable railing with wood posts and has an adjustable design that can conform to virtually any angle. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze. Cable can be tensioned by holding the tensioner body at 3/8 inch wrench flat nearest cable and rotating female threaded section of fitting with a 3/8 inch open-end wrench onto threads.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each horizontal or stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then a non-tensioner is not needed and instead use two tensioners for each run.
|Compatible Materials||Non-Tensioner Fitting or Additional Tensioner|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) Level Non-Tensioner Fitting|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.