RailFX Adjustable Intermediate Post Fitting
- Adjustable Top Plate
- Accommodates various top rails
- Articulating plate can adjust up/down and pivot at an angle
- Use for stair or level applications
- Top rail must be structural and meet code requirements
- Includes hardware to attach to post
The RailFX Adjustable Intermediate Post Fitting is an adjustable plate that mounts to the top of an intermediate post to accommodate various top rails to be attached. The plate can adjust up, down, and pivots at an angle. Can be used for level or stair applications. The top rail must be structural and meet code requirements. Hardware to attach to the post is included.
|Application||Level or Stair|
|Compatible Materials||Top Rail|
|Package Includes||(1) Adjustable Intermediate Post Fitting, and (4) Color-Matched Screws|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.