Pro-Tech Brightener Step 3 Restoration System - 1 Gallon
- Used to restore wood to a mill bright appearance
- Reduces mill glaze for better penetration
- Removes the gray
- Prepares hardwood for finishing
- Neutralizes tannin bleed
- Biodegradable, nonflammable and contains no VOCs
- 1 gallon (16 cups) of concentrated powder
- Makes 8 - 16 gallons of brightener solution
- Coverage: 300-400 square feet per gallon of brightener solution (2,400 - 4,800 sq. ft. total coverage per container)
- Please note we are unable to ship this product to the following CA counties: Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino
Penofin Pro-Tech Wood Brightener Step #3 is used to restore wood to a mill bright appearance. The brightener prepares hardwood for finishing, reduces mill glaze for better penetration, removes the gray weathered appearance and neutralizes tannin bleed. This product is biodegradable, nonflammable and contains no VOCs. It is perfect for use on decks, driveways, siding, furniture, fences, wood art, glass, tile, stucco, doors, fiberglass and window trim.
Pro-Tech Brightener comes in a container with 1 gallon (16 cups) of concentrated powder that is to be mixed with water to create the solution. This container can make 8 to 16 gallons of brightener solution depending on the desired amount of water used. One gallon of brightener solution covers roughly 300-400 square feet depending on surface type. If you use 2 cups of brightener powder per gallon of water, then you will achieve 8 gallons of brightener solution per container (about 2,400 sq. ft. total coverage from the gallon). The same results should be able to be achieved if you use 1 cup of brightener powder per gallon of water. This ratio would allow you to achieve 16 applications of 300 sq ft, or 4,800 total sq. ft. coverage from the container.
Please note we are unable to ship this product to the following CA counties: Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FTECBGA|
|Coverage||2,400 - 4,800 sq. ft. total coverage per container|
|Coverage - Square Feet||300-400 square feet per gallon of solution, depending on surface type|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.