Penofin Hardwood Exterior Penetrating Oil Finish - 5 Gallon - Transparent Natural
- Penetrates all exotic and domestic hardwoods, including Ironwoods, Ipe, mahagany, teak and Pau Lope
- Easy one coat application
- 99% ultraviolet protection
- high-grade mildewcide for mold and mildew protection
- Available in Natural Transparent tone to allow the beauty of wood to be seen
- Not a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel
- Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
Only Penofin's Hardwood Finish can penetrate dense hardwoods that need nourishing and stabilizing. This unique formula penetrates deep into the wood fibers and does not create a surface film. Unlike high-solid stains that simply coat the surface, Penofin's Hardwood Finish, using sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil, is the choice of wood experts who know that wood penetration is key to longevity and beauty. Penofin allows wood to breathe, important in working with exotic hardwoods such as mahogany, teak, Ipe, Brazillian Redwood, and many other species. Only Penofin Penetrating Oil Finish can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing and nourishing.
Caution & Warnings: Caution & Warnings: Combustible - keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
Not available for sale in California SCAQMD Jurisdiction, LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F3XHW5G|
|Sub Brand||Exotic Hardwood|
|Coverage - Square Feet||New Wood- 1250-1500, Old Wood- 750-1000|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.