Shenandoah Shelf or Mantel Shelf
The Pearl Mantels Shenandoah Shelf has a charming frontier flavor that will add a rustic decorative touch to your room. It features hand-hewn edges and distressing enhance the natural beauty of the wood grain. The ample nine inch shelf depth allows plenty of display room. The Shenandoah Mantel Shelf is made of pine and is available in 6 finishes: Cherry Rustic, Cottage Gray, Dune, Espresso, Medium Rustic and Unfinished. Cherry Rustic has a charming frontier flavor that will add a rustic decorative touch to your room. Cottage Gray has a warm gray chalk wash finish with subtle light distressing which will add a warm sophisticated look to your room. Dune has a warm organic earthy blend of soft colors with natural distressing lending warmth and comfort to any room. Espresso is a warm, dark coffee coloring with rasped edges that gives hints of copper and other soft brown earthy tones. It is confident yet yielding. Medium Rustic has a charming frontier flavor that will add a rustic decorative touch to your room. Unfinished is paint and stain grade. This shelf may be hung with or without the corbels, which are packed separately in the box.
The Pearl Mantels Shenandoah Mantel Shelf can be used over a hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or valuable possessions. This piece is the perfect centerpiece in anywhere your imagination takes you. The Shenandoah Shelf has a pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. The Pearl inlay will be masked on unfinished pieces so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied.
- 48 inch, 60 inch or 72 inch mantel shelf
- Features hand-hewn edges and distressing
- Available in 6 finishes: Cherry Rustic, Cottage Gray, Dune, Espresso, Medium Rustic & Unfinished
- Ample 9 inch shelf depth
- May be hung with or without included corbels
- For use in any room
- Pearl inlay on right side is certificate of authenticity
- Mounting hardware not included
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to.Â Â If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Inspect product upon receipt. Any damage needs to be reported immediately (within 7 days) to DIY Home Center.
|Installation Method||With Corbels or Hanger Board|
|Package Includes||Corbels and Hanger Board|
|Warranty||Limited One Year|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|