Princeton Fireplace Mantel Unfinished
Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
The Pearl Mantels Princeton Fireplace Mantel is a full fireplace surround with half round columns and a gentle arch that create an ambiance of elegance, warmth and home. It is available in a 48” or 56” opening size and comes unfinished, in a paint and stain grade wood. This piece is handcrafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that are tight grained and take paint and stain beautifully. The Princeton Mantel ships in 3 pieces: 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. A mitered hanger board assembly is included for easy installation. A 3 piece mitered scribe molding set is also provides in order to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate any tile, stone, or marble.
The Princeton Mantel has a pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. The Pearl inlay will be masked on unfinished pieces like this so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied.
- Full arched mantel surround with 48” or 56” opening size
- For use around an existing fireplace
- Made of Asian hardwoods and veneers
- Unfinished, paint and stain grade
- Ships in 3 pieces: 2 legs and 1 header
- Has 1-1/2 inch projection off wall
- Mitered hanger board and scribe molding set included for easy installation
- Pearl inlay on right side is certificate of authenticity
|Installation Method||Hanger Board|
|Package Includes||Hanger Board|
|Warranty||Limited One Year|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|