The Pearl Mantels Deauville Wood Fireplace Mantel is hand carved with an exquisite Louis XV French Provincial style. It will grace any room with elegance and charm. It is available in a 48” or 58” fireplace opening width. The Deauville Mantel is available in a rich, Fruitwood finish or comes in an unfinished paint and stain grade. This mantel is hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that take paint and stain beautifully. It is a complete fireplace surround that ships in 3 pieces: 2 legs and 1 header. The legs will attach easily to the header using nuts and bolts. A mitered hanger board assembly is included for easy installation, as well as a 2 piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation. The Deauville Fireplace Surround has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall that leaves a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate for any tile, stone or marble.
The Deauville Mantel has a pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. The Pearl inlay will be masked on unfinished pieces so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied.
- Full mantel surround with serpentine apron shelf
- For use around existing fireplace
- Inside dimensions: 48 inches or 58 inches wide by 42 inches high
- Made of Asian hardwoods and veneers
- Availble in Fruitwood finish or unfinished paint and stain grade
- Has 1 1/2" projection off of wall
- Ships in 3 pieces
- Mitered hanger board and scribe molding set included for ease of hanging
- Pearl inlay on right side is certificate of authenticity
- Inspect product upon receipt. Any damage needs to be reported immediately (within 7 days) to DIY Home Center.
|Installation Method||Hanger Board|
|Package Includes||Hanger Board|
|Warranty||Limited One Year|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|