- OWT-lite Post Bases have 2 side plates (instead of 4) and are fabricated with 40% thinner steel than original OWT Post Bases
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings All hardware included
- Beautiful black powder-coated finish for long-lasting, non-corrosive wear
- Available in sizes: 4" x 4", 6" x 6" and 8" x 8"
- Easy installation
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (1) Post base plate, (2) decorative plates, (4) hex cap nuts, (4) 3/8" H-bolts and (4) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws
An OZCO OWT-Lite Ironwood Post Base is a simplified version of the original OWT Ironwood Post Base. It is designed to meet the minimum load requirements and is offered at a lower price point. Ironwood OWT-Lite Post Bases are made of galvanized steel, then black powder coated for an attractive finish. The main differences between OWT-Lite Post Bases and Original is that the OWT-Lite version has plates on 2 sides instead of all 4 and is fabricated with steel that is 40% thinner.
Ironwood OWT-Lite Post Bases can be combined with the entire line of Ironwood OWT connectors for a uniform and professional look throughout your whole project. Like the original OWT Post base, OWT-Lite features individually adjustable plates that allow them to fit tightly against each side of the post every time depending on species or market.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(1) Base Plate, (2) Side Compression Plates, (4) OWT Timber Screws, and (4) Hbolt .3750-16 x .75 x .75-N|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.