- Includes OZCO hardware and fasteners needed to create pine or cedar curbside mailbox post
- Cedar or Pine lumber is required and can be purchased locally
- Works with any mailbox (mailbox not included)
- Cutting and assembly required
- Meets U.S. postal service mailbox specifications
- OZCO Project #111
OZCO Project #111 Wooden Mailbox Post Assembly is the easiest way to create a beautiful pine or cedar mailbox on your cubside. This post is stylish, durable and will add a unique touch to any yard. OZCO mailbox posts are manufactured according to the US postal service mailbox specifications and work perfectly with any mailbox.
OZCO Projects include all necessary hardware and fasteners needed to create the structure. OZCO projects DO NOT include required lumber or any other required products that may be listed.
All OZCO connectors and fasteners are made of thick, hot dipped galvanized steel that is black powder coated to give them ultimate strength and weather resistance.
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.