WAP-OZ Steel 2 Wood Fence Bracket
OZCO WAP-OZ 2-3/8" Steel to Wood Bracket comes complete with the "fasten-ready" technology of four hex-head wood screws and two carriage bolts pre-inserted into the bracket and ready to go. The hardware is all standardized half-inch size so you don't have to change the drill bit as you go.
The OZCO Steel To Wood Fence Bracket is a galvanized fence bracket designed to attach round steel posts to wooden fence panels. It is a great economical choice in the WAP-OZ series of fence brackets. Each bracket comes complete with 4-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. lag screws, 2-5/16 in. carriage bolts and 5/16 in. nuts and 1 strap and base. Limited lifetime warranty. Assembly Required.
- Use with 2-3/8" steel terminal posts and 2" x 4" wood rails
- Bendable tabs make turning angles a breeze
- Create a 90-degree, 45-degree or any degree angle for odd shaped areas or tight spaces
- Galvanized steel construction
- No pre-drilling required
- Includes: (1) Bracket Base, (1) Bracket Strap, (2) 5/16" Carriage Bolts, (2) 5/16" Carriage Bolt Nuts and (4) 1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. Lag Screws
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||2-3/8" Steel to Wood Tube Bracket, 2-3/8" Steel to Wood Chassis Bracket, #14 - 10 x 36mm Lag Screws, 5/16-18 Hex Nuts, and 5/16-18 x 1.5 Carriage Bolts|
|Recommended Use||Fence post bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|