- Connector plate for truss roof pitch 12:12
- Designed for connection material greater than 5-1/2 in.
- REQUIRES Truss Accents, OWT Timber Bolts, and Hex Cap Nuts that are sold separately
- 3/16 in. thick hot-dipped galvanized and power coated steel
- Include: (1) truss base fan 12:12
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Truss Base Fan 12:12 plates are designed for use with pressure treated lumber and are engineered to make installation faster and easier. All products in the OWT line are constructed for indoor and outdoor use and can stand up to summer’s harshest conditions; sun, wind, and rain are no match for the ultra-heavy gauge steel and corrosion protection. OZCO utilizes industry-leading features and attachment techniques, making them truly a building breakthrough.
OZCO Truss Base Fan 12:12 plates require Truss Accents, OWT Timber Bolts, and Hex Cap Nuts that are sold separately. Specialty Fasteners are NOT included, as the size and application will determine the appropriate size of the fastener for this connection. Each connection point and plate will require additional fasteners.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56644|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||TBF-12-12|
|Package Includes||(1) Truss Base Fan 12:12 Plate|
|Recommended Use||Joining plate|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
- OZCO Instructions for 51711 56611 Truss Systems Install
- OZCO Instructions for 56644 12:12 Truss Base Fan Calculator
- OZCO Instructions on How To Apply a Truss Base Fan for King and Web Post Cuts
- OZCO Truss Systems Install Guide
- OZCO Instructions for Truss Ties and Fan System Install
- OZCO Product Specs for 56644 Truss Base Fans
- OZCO Product Specs for Truss Base Fans Basic Assembly
- OZCO Warranty
- Ozco Catalog
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.