OZCO Building Products OZ-POST HB-700 Round Post Anchor - 1-7/8"
- Accommodates a 1-7/8" round post
- (1) 1-7/8" HB-700 Round OZ-Post Anchor and (1) Compression Collar
- 250lb load lift and 550 lateral load
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Approved to use with ACQ treated lumber
- Easily installs with a manual driver or jackhammer
The OZCO OZ-Post HB-700 Round Post Anchor is the only post anchor that is industry-tested to be the very best at creating instant post holes. The anchor will secure your wood post with no digging, concrete, or mess required. Measuring 27" long with a diameter of 1-7/8", these anchors are made with hot-dipped galvanized steel. They're wind load tested to 120 mph for privacy fencing ensuring maximum strength. The genius of these drivable instant post anchors is in the patented design that provides similar stability to 6-8" post hole in concrete while keeping the bottom of your posts safe from water, rot, and yard maintenance tools.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.