Oz-Post is one of the best ways to secure a wood post in the ground. The OZ-Post Anchor T4-600 - 3-1/2" Square are not only extremely fast to install but can also help prevent your wood post from premature rot that can occur with direct burial in the ground. Oz-Post products anchor your wood post with no digging, concrete or mess. These posts are made with hot dipped, galvanized steel and wind load tested to 120 mph for privacy fencing for maximum strength. The genius of these drivable instant post anchors is in the patented design that provides similar stability to 6-8" post hole in concrete while keeping the bottom of your posts safe from water, rot and yard maintenance tools. Available in packs of 1 or 8.
- T4-600 - 3-1/2" Square OZ-Post Anchor
- 4" x 4" x 24"
- Hot dipped galvanized steel
- Approved to use with ACQ treated lumber
- Easy to install; mounting hardware sold separately
- Available in packs of 1 or 8
- OZCO OZ-POST Wood Post Anchors
- OZCO OZ-Post Post Anchors - Learn About It
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||3-1/2" Square OZ-Post Anchor (T4-600)|
|Recommended Use||Post anchor|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|