OZCO Building Products OWT Timber Screws - 1/4" - Carton
- OWT timber screws bulk packaging allows you to complete your larger projects with the ease of 1 handy plastic re-sealable pail
- Available in 1-3/4", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5-3/4", 7-1/2", 10", and 12" sizes
- Screw threads have a wide, aggressive grip
- Screws have a 3/8" hex head with built-in washer, won't split wood, rust and streak free
- OWT timber screws look great when used with the hex cap nuts and hammered dome caps for a more decorative look
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) OWT Timber Screws - 1/4" are designed to help you finish products faster and easier with a professional look and ultimate strength. The revolutionary heavy-duty fasteners come in a wide variety of sizes, from 1-3/4" all the way to a full 12". They are perfect for any wood-to-wood project and have a design that eliminates pre-drilling, saving time. The coating ensures that you can feel confident replacing existing galvanized screws and penetrate the wood with ease and without splits. OZCO Timber Screws feature a 3/8" hex head washer that is consistent across the OZCO line of fasteners and is approved for ACQ Treated Lumber projects.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Coach screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.