OZCO Building Products OWT Laredo Sunset 'T' Tie Connector - 4"
- Made of hot dipped galvanized heavy gauge steel with a black powder coated finish
- "T" measures 12 in. wide x 8-1/2 in. high - 3 in. in width for 4 in. lumber
- Connector plate and hardware are corrosion resistant
- OWT timber bolts and OWT timber screws are sold separately
- Accompanying OWT ironwood hardware like hex cap nuts, timber bolts (through bolts) or hammered dome cap nuts are available
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- OZCO 4 in. "T" Tie Plate Connector Kits include: (1) 4" T Tie Plate and (6) OWT-Lock #12 x 1-1/4" Hex HD Sharp Point (1/4" Hex)
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset 4 in. “T” Tie Plate Connector is used as an accessory for Hex Cap Nuts, Timber Bolts, or Dome Cap Nuts on pergolas, arbors, gazebos, or where extra enforcement and impact is needed. A 6-gauge thickness gives depth and rugged style to your projects and optimizes the bolt’s strength on timber connections.
OZCO Truss Tie Connectors are manufactured with hot dipped galvanized heavy gauge steel and finished with a black powder coating providing superior corrosion resistance and ultimate strength. OWT "T" Tie Plate Connectors offer pre-tapped holes for use with OWT Timber Bolts or OWT Timber Screws increasing versatility with optional added support for maximum holding strength. They are designed for use in roofs, pergolas, and rafting.
Each project might require different sized OWT Timber Bolts to be used in place of or with OWT Timber Screws depending on thickness of materials used and load bearing needs. All OZCO Building Products are designed for exterior projects, but can also make beautiful interior architecture and furnishings.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56667|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Old Product Code||TTP-4-LS|
|Package Includes||(1) 4" T Tie Plate and (6) OWT-Lock #12 x 1-1/4" Hex HD Sharp Point (1/4" Hex)|
|Recommended Use||Joining plate|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.