Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Bolt Offset Connector
Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Bolt Offset Connector is designed to add stability and style to any project that uses 6 in. or larger posts. All OZCO Post to Beam Connectors are manufactured with 3/16 in. heavy gauge galvanized steel finished and black powder coated offering the highest corrosion resistant products in the industry. OWT hardware provides a unique accent to many projects that allows you to customize your home for maximum impact.
The OZCO Laredo Sunset Bolt Offset Kit features an innovative top cover plate that interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam. It can be used on smooth or rough cut wood and is perfect for roofs, larger pergolas, and higher rafting.
The connector requires OZCO Timber Bolts that WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Timber Bolts are not included because the size and application will determine the appropriate size of fastener needed.
- For use with 6” or larger posts
- REQUIRES (4) OZCO Timber Bolts that are sold separately
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledge while you secure the bolts
- Made of 3/16" powder coated, hot dipped galvanized steel
- Recommended for roofs, pavilions, pergolas, rafters and other large projects
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (2) laredo sunset post ledge base plates, (2) laredo sunset top plates with offset holes, (4) 1-1/2 in. hex cap nuts and (4) 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws for bottom hole placement only
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56636|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||P2B-BO-LS|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (1) Top Cover Plate Bolt Offset, (1) Top Cover Plate Bolt Inline, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|