OZCO Building Products Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Bolt Inline Connector
- For use with 6” or larger posts
- REQUIRES (4) OZCO Timber Bolts that are sold separately
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledge while you secure the bolts
- Made of 3/16" powder coated, hot dipped galvanized steel
- Recommended for roofs, pavilions, pergolas, rafters and other large projects
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (2) laredo sunset post ledge base plates, (2) laredo sunset top plates, (4) 1-1/2 in. hex cap nuts and (4) 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws for bottom hole placement only
OZCO Ironwood Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Bolt Inline Connector is designed to add stability and style to any project that uses 6 in. or larger posts. All OZCO Post to Beam Connectors are manufactured with 3/16 in. heavy gauge galvanized steel finished and black powder coated offering the highest corrosion resistant products in the industry. OWT hardware provides a unique accent to many projects that allows you to customize your home for maximum impact.
The OZCO Laredo Sunset Bolt Inline Kit features an innovative top cover plate that interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam. It can be used on smooth or rough cut wood and is perfect for roofs, larger pergolas, and higher rafting. Corrosion-resistant Hex Cap Nuts and Timber Screws are included with the bottom ledge plate.
The connector requires OZCO Timber Bolts that WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Timber Bolts are not included because the size and application will determine the appropriate size of fastener needed.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56637|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||P2B-BI-LS|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plate Bolt Inline, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.