Laredo Sunset Post Base Twin Rail Saddle
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings
- Available in 4"x4" or 6"x6" sizes
- 3/16" thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Corrosion resistant coated, no pre-drilling required
- 3/8" hex head size
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- Kit includes: (1) base plate, (2) rail saddle plates, (2) standard plates, (6) hex cap nuts, (6) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws, and (12) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset Twin Rail Saddles are part of the complete OZCO Laredo Sunset Railing System and match seamlessly with other OWT products. An OZCO Laredo Sunset Post Base Twin Rail Saddle can be mounted at 90 degrees or perpendicular and can create a 90-degree corner or an in-line post. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes and include two cutouts for maximum versatility. Available in Ironwood and Laredo Sunset designs.
All OZCO Hardware is manufactured using heavy-gauge quality material and likely features a decorative design. The smooth black finish is powder coated to offer corrosion resistance that will last a lifetime. OWT wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful, but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor or indoor project.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(1) Base Plate, (2) Rail Saddle Side Compression Plates, (2) Side Compression Plates, (6) Hex Cap Nuts, OWT Timber Screws, and (12) #12 Screws|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.