OZCO Building Products OWT Laredo Sunset Post Base
- Can be mounted to concrete, wood, stone or Oz-posts (surface mounting hardware not included)
- Available in sizes for 4"x4", 4"x6", 6"x6", 8"x8" and 10"x10" posts
- Bold design featuring 3/16" thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Raised base keeps wood post elevated from ground contact
- Fastener hex head size 3/8"
- No pre-drilling required
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors and railings
- Package includes: (1) post base, decorative plates, hex cap nuts, and Timber Screws
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset Post Base Kits provide a sturdy foundation for wooden structures like arbors and pergolas. OZCO Laredo Sunset Post Bases will enhance any project with style and strength. They are constructed of corrosion resistant 3/16" black powder coated galvanized steel and include all the necessary hardware for typical installation.
OZCO Post Bases have been engineered to make installation faster and easier with industry leading features and attachment techniques. OZCO OWT hardware is commonly used to construct pergolas, arbors, pavilions or decks, but can be used to build an endless number of indoor and outdoor projects. Unlike conventional wood post bases and brackets OWT does not require extra labor and materials to conceal them, saving time and money. OZCO Hardware can be used with all types of lumber from pressure treated to cedar and more, giving your project a timeless look.
The post base has a 4-hole pattern on each corner. If using the 4 holes for mounting, please use a 5/8" diameter bolt that is at least 3" long. The post base also has one center hole for mounting. If using the center hole for mounting, be sure to use a 5/16" diameter bolt that is at least 3" long.
|Hex Cap Nuts|
|OWT Timber Screws - 1/4"|
|Side Compression Plates|
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(1) Base Plate, (4) Side Compression Plates, Hex Cap Nuts, and OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.