Laredo Sunset OWT Lite Post to Beam Connector - 8"
- Simplified version of the original OWT Post to Beam Connector
- 2-piece design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledger while you secure the bolts
- Made of of 3/32 in. (3mm) galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder-coated finish
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- OWT timber bolts are sold separately
- Kit includes: (2) post ledge bases, (2) top cover plates, (8) hex cap nuts, (4) 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws and (4) 3-3/4 in. OWT timber screws
An OZCO OWT-Lite 8" Post to Beam Connector is a simplified version of the original OWT Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Connector. It is designed to meet the minimum load requirements and is offered at a lower price point. Laredo Sunset OWT-Lite Post to Beam Connectors feature the same adjustable 2-piece design that allows the beam to be mounted before it is positioned, facilitating an easy installation. They are made of galvanized steel that is black powder coated for an attractive finish. The main difference between OWT-Lite Post to Beam Connectors and Original is that the OWT-Lite version is fabricated with steel that is 40% thinner.
Laredo Sunset OWT-Lite Post to Beam Connectors can be combined with the entire line of Laredo Sunset OWT connectors for a uniform and professional look throughout your whole project. Like the original OWT Post to Beam Connectors, OWT-Lite Post to Beam Connectors feature an adjustable 2-piece design that allows the beam to be mounted before it is positioned, facilitating an easy installation.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||54210|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||8-P2B-LSL|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plates, (8) Hex Cap Nuts, (4) 3-3/4" OWT Timber Screws, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.