OZCO Building Products Laredo Sunset Faux Post Base Plates
- For use as a decoration on posts that have already been set
- Available in sizes to fit 4"x4", 6"x6" and 8"x8" square posts
- Recommended for finishing off arbors, decks, pavilions, pergolas, railing posts and more
- Bold design featuring galvanized powder coated steel
- 3/8" fastener hex head size
- No pre-drilling required
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit contains: (4) Laredo sunset side plates, (8) OWT hex cap nuts and (8) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Laredo Sunset Faux Post Base Plates will add a sleek style to any project. They are designed for all wood post projects like birdhouses, mailboxes, arbors, and decks. OZCO Faux Post Base Plates are ideal to add a decorative touch to posts that have already been set. These post base plates are available in 4" x 4", 6" x 6", or 8" x 8" sizes. OZCO Laredo Sunset Faux Post Base Plates are designed for use with a variety of lumber species and engineered to make installation faster and easier.
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) offer the style you want with the strength you need. OWT adds a unique style to many projects, allowing you to customize your home for maximum impact. While all OZCO Building Products are designed for exterior projects, they are also beautiful additions to interior design projects, such as architecture or furnishings. OWT hardware utilizes industry-leading features and attachment techniques, which make them a true building breakthrough.
For a matching design throughout your project, see the full line-up of Laredo Sunset products.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(4) Decorative Side Plates, (8) Hex Cap Nuts, and (8) 1-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Decorative accent plate|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.