Laredo Sunset Estate Wooden Mailbox Post - Project #110
- Includes OZCO Laredo Sunset hardware and OWT Timber fasteners needed to create a cedar curbside mailbox post
- Cedar lumber is required and can be purchased locally
- Works with any mailbox (mailbox not included)
- Cutting and assembly required
- Meets U.S. postal service mailbox specifications
- OZCO Project #110
OZCO Project #110 Estate Wooden Mailbox Post Assembly is the easiest way to create a beautiful cedar mailbox on your curbside. This post features OWT Laredo Sunset style OZCO hardware that is decorative, durable and will add a unique touch to any yard. OZCO mailbox posts are manufactured according to the US postal service mailbox specifications and work perfectly with any mailbox.
OZCO Projects include all necessary hardware and fasteners needed to create the structure. OZCO projects DO NOT include required lumber or any other required products that may be listed.
All OZCO connectors and fasteners are made of thick, hot dipped galvanized steel that is black powder coated to give them ultimate strength and weather resistance.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.