Ironwood Twin Rail Saddle Post Base - 6" x 6"
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings
- Adjustable to fit all standard 6 in. x 6 in. posts (5-1/2" to 6")
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- 3/16" thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Corrosion resistant coated no pre-drilling required
- Hardware included, 3/8" hex head size
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (1) base plate, (2) rail saddle plates, (2) standard plates, (8) hex cap nuts, (8) 2-3/4" OWT timber screws and (12) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood 6×6 Twin Rail Saddles are part of the complete OZCO Ironwood Railing System and match seamlessly with other OWT products. An OZCO Ironwood 6×6 Post Base Twin Rail Saddle can be mounted at 90 degrees or perpendicular and can create a 90-degree corner or an in-line post. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes and include two cutouts for maximum versatility. Available in Ironwood and Laredo Sunset designs.
All OZCO Hardware is manufactured using heavy-gauge quality material and likely features a decorative design. The smooth black finish is powder coated to offer corrosion resistance that will last a lifetime. OWT wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful, but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor or indoor project.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51772|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Kit Includes||(1) base plate, (1) rail saddle plate, (3) standard plates, (8) hex cap nuts, (8) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws, (6) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)|
|Old Product Code||6x6 TRS - IW|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.