Ironwood Twin Rail Saddle Post Base - 4" x 4"
Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood 4×4 Twin Rail Saddles are part of the complete OZCO Ironwood Railing System and match seamlessly with other OWT products. An OZCO Ironwood 4×4 Post Base Twin Rail Saddle can be mounted at 90 degrees or perpendicular and can create a 90-degree corner or an in-line post. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes and include two cutouts for maximum versatility. Available in Ironwood and Laredo Sunset designs.
All OZCO Hardware is manufactured using heavy-gauge quality material and likely features a decorative design. The smooth black finish is powder coated to offer corrosion resistance that will last a lifetime. OWT wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful, but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor or indoor project.
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- 3/16" thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Corrosion resistant coated, no pre-drilling required
- 3/8" hex head size
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Hardware Included
- Kit includes: (1) base plate, (2) rail saddle plates, (2) standard plates, (6) hex cap nuts, (6) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws, and (12) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51730|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Kit Includes||(1) base plate, (2) rail saddle plates, (2) standard plates, (6) hex cap nuts, (6) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws, and (12) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)|
|Old Product Code||4x4 TRS - IW|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|