Ironwood Single Rail Saddle Post Base - 6" x 6"
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors, and railings
- Adjustable to fit all standard 6 in. x 6 in. posts (5-1/2" to 6")
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- 3/16" thick hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Corrosion resistant coated, no pre-drilling required
- Hardware included, 3/8" hex head size
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (1) base plate, (1) rail saddle plate, (3) standard plates, (8) hex cap nuts, (8) 2-3/4" OWT timber screws and (6) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood 6x6 Single Rail Saddle Post Bases are part of the complete OZCO Ironwood Railing System and match seamlessly with all other products in the line. The Ironwood 6x6 Post Base Single Rail Saddle is for terminal posts at the end point of your deck. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes. Typical Installation with OZCO Single Rail Saddles is stair, deck and interior railings along with other small to medium sized projects. OZCO Rail Saddles will reduce construction time and improve the appearance of your structure because they do not need to be covered, eliminating extra labor and materials. Available in Ironwood and Laredo Sunset designs.
All OZCO OWT products are manufactured using heavy-gauge quality material and have a decorative design. They feature a smooth black finish that is powder coated to offer corrosion resistance that will last a lifetime. OZCO wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful, but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor or indoor project.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51771|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Kit Includes||(1) base plate, (1) rail saddle plate, (3) standard plates, (8) hex cap nuts, (8) 1-3/4" OWT timber screws, (6) #12 x 1-1/4" Torx HD (T25)|
|Old Product Code||6x6 SRS - IW|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.