OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood 8 in. Post To Beam Flush Kits have revolutionized the way posts are connected to a beam, and in true Post to Beam fashion. OZCO Post to Beam Flush connectors save you time because they does not require extra labor and material to conceal them. They can be used with all types of lumber, from pressure treated to cedar and more.
OWT Timber Bolts WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. The Timber Bolts are NOT included, as the size and application will determine the appropriate size of the fastener for this connection. The top two holes of each plate will require additional fasteners (Timber Bolts are recommended) to fasten to the beam – screws are NOT recommended to secure top hole placement for this Post to Beam application.
OZCO manufactures all patented OWT Post to Beam Connectors with 3/16 in. heavy gauge galvanized steel that is finished with a black powder coat to offer the highest corrosion resistance in the industry. OZCO Post to Beam Connectors add rugged charm to any outdoor or indoor project.
- (4) OWT timber bolts are required and sold separately
- Recommended for roofs, larger pavilions, pergolas and rafters
- Made of 3/16 in. galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder coated finish
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (2) ironwood post to beam plates, (4) 1-1/2 in. hex cap nuts and (4) 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws for bottom hole placement only
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51776|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||P2BF-IW|
|Package Includes||(2) Post to Beam Flush Plates, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|