- (8) OWT Timber Bolts are required and sold separately
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledger while you secure the bolts
- Recommended for roofs, larger pavilions, pergolas and rafters
- Made of 3/16 in. galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder coated finish
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes: (2) post ledge bases, (2) top cover plates, (4) hex cap nuts and (4) 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood 8 in. Post To Beam Coupler is revolutionizing the way you connect a post to a beam. The OZCO Ironwood Post To Beam Coupler features a one-of-a-kind ledge and adjustable 2-piece design that allows the beam to be mounted before it is positioned. This facilitate an easy installation because the ledge creates a resting area to set the beam on, while you install fasteners.
OZCO OWT products will save you time because they do not require extra labor and material to conceal them, giving your project a timeless look. They can be used with all types of lumber, from pressure treated to cedar and more. OWT Timber Bolts and/or Screws WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. The Timber Bolts are not included as the size and application will determine the appropriate size of fastener for this connection.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51777|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||8P2B-SB-IW|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plates, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.