- Available in 4", 6" and 8" sizes
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledger while you secure the bolts
- Recommended for larger projects like roofs, pavilions, pergolas and rafters
- Made of 3/16" galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish
- OWT Timber Bolts may be required and are sold separately
- OZCO Post to Beam Connector Kits include: (2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plates, (8) Hex Cap Nuts, (4) OWT Timber Screws and (4) OWT Timber Screws.
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood Post to Beam Hardware is revolutionizing the way a post is connected to a beam. OZCO Post to Beam Connectors facilitate an easy installation through their adjustable 2-piece design that features a one-of-a-kind ledge. The ledge allows for the post to beam connector to be mounted before it is positioned, creating a resting area to set the beam on during installation.
OZCO Post to Beam Connectors are designed to add stability and style to any project. The Patented OZCO Post to Beam Connectors are made with 3/16" heavy gauge galvanized steel that is finished with a black powder coat to offer the industry's highest corrosion resistance. They can be used on smooth or rough cut wood, and are designed for use on roofs, pergolas, and rafting. OZCO Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors are sure to add a rugged charm to any project.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plates, (8) Hex Cap Nuts, (4) OWT Timber Screws, and (4) 3-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.