Ironwood Post to Beam Bolt Offset Connector
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood Post to Beam Bolt Offset Connectors offer the style you want and the strength you need. OWT hardware provides a unique accent to many projects that allows you to customize your home for maximum impact.
The OZCO OWT Bolt Offset Kit is designed for use with 6” or larger posts. It features an innovative top cover plate that interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam.
OZCO Post to Beam Offset Connectors can be used on smooth or rough cut wood. They are perfect for roofs, larger pergolas, and higher rafting. The connector requires OZCO Timber Bolts that WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Timber Bolts are not included because the size and application will determine the appropriate size of fastener needed.
- For use with 6” or larger posts
- REQUIRES (4) OZCO Timber Bolts that are sold separately
- Made of 3/16" powder coated, hot dipped galvanized steel
- Recommended for roofs, pavilions, pergolas, rafters and other large projects
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledge while you secure the bolts
- Kit includes (2) Ironwood post ledge base plates, (2) Ironwood top plates with offset holes, (4) 1-1/2". Hex Cap Nuts, (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws (for bottom hole placement only)
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51736|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||P2B-BO-IW|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (1) Top Cover Plate Bolt Offset, (1) Top Cover Plate Bolt Inline, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|