- For use with 6” or larger posts
- REQUIRES (4) OZCO Timber Bolts that are sold separately
- Made of 3/16" powder coated, hot dipped galvanized steel
- Recommended for roofs, pavilions, pergolas, rafters and other large projects
- Innovative design allows you to rest the heavy beam on the ledge while you secure the bolts
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Kit includes (2) Ironwood post ledge base plates, (2) Ironwood top plates, (4) 1-1/2" Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws (bottom hole placement only)
OZCO Ironwood Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood Post to Beam Bolt Inline Connectors offer the style you want and the strength you need. OWT provides a unique accent to many projects that allows you to customize your home for maximum impact.
An OWT Bolt Inline Kit is made to be used with 6” or larger posts. It has a revolutionary top cover plate that interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam.
OZCO Post to Beam Bolt Inline Connectors can be used on smooth or rough cut wood and are ideal for roofs, larger pergolas, and higher rafting. Corrosion-resistant Hex Cap Nuts and Timber Screws are included with the bottom ledge plate.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||51737|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Sub Brand||OWT Ornamental Wood Products|
|Old Product Code||P2B-BI-IW|
|Package Includes||(2) Post Ledge Bases, (2) Top Cover Plate Bolt Inline, (4) Hex Cap Nuts, and (4) 2-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Beam support bracket|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.