OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood Post Base Kits are designed to build wooden structures like arbors and pergolas, faster and easier. They have a sleek straight-forward style that is constructed of corrosion resistant 3/16" black powder coated galvanized steel to provide the ultimate strength.
OZCO Ironwood Post Base Kits come in a variety of sizes to fit 4", 6", 8", and 10" square posts from all types of lumber, including pressure treated and cedar.
OZCO Post Base Kits reduce construction time and improve appearance because they are made to stand OWT, eliminating extra labor and materials. While all OWT Building Products are designed for exterior projects, they are OWT standing for interior design from architecture to furnishings.
The OZCO 4" x 4" Post Bases are commonly used when installing mailboxes, garden structures, railings and other small to medium sized projects. OZCO 6" x 6" Post Bases are typically used to build pergolas, pavilions, railings and other medium to larger projects. OZCO 8" x 8" Post Bases are used for large pavilions, load bearing and large to heavy duty projects. The OZCO 10" x 10" Post Bases are generally for building large pavilions, load bearing and large to heavy duty projects.
- Material constructed of 3/16" galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish
- Kits can be mounted to concrete, wood, stone or oz-posts
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Recommended for arbors, decks, pavilions, pergolas and railing posts
- Kits come in different sizes from 4" x 4", 6" x 6", 8" x 8", up to 10" x 10" to fit square posts
- OWT Ironwood post base kit includes: (1) post base plate; (4) decorative plates; (8) hex cap nuts; (8) timber screws
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||Base Plate, Side Compression Plates, Hex Cap Nuts, and 3-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Post base|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|