OZCO Building Products Ironwood Faux Post Base Plates
- OZCO Faux Post Base Plates are intended for use as a decoration on posts that have already been set
- Made of 3/16" galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish
- 3/8" fastener hex head size
- No pre-drilling required
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Recommended for finishing off arbors, decks, pavilions, pergolas, railing posts and more
- OWT Ironwood faux post base kit includes: (4) decorative plates, (8) 3/8" hex cap nuts, (8) 1/4" x 1-3/4" timber screws
- Kits come in a variety of sizes to fit 4" x 4", 6" x 6" and 8" x 8" square posts
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) Ironwood Faux Post Base Plates will add a sleek style to any project. They are designed for all wood post projects like birdhouses, mailboxes, arbors, and decks. OZCO Faux Post Base Plates are ideal to add a decorative touch to posts that have already been set. These post base plates are available in 4" x 4", 6" x 6", or 8" x 8" sizes.
OZCO Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) offer the style you want with the strength you need. OWT adds a unique style to many projects, allowing you to customize your home for maximum impact. OZCO hardware is designed for use with a variety of lumber species and is engineered to make installation faster and easier. While all OZCO Building Products are designed for exterior projects, they are also beautiful additions to interior design projects, such as architecture or furnishings. OWT hardware utilizes industry-leading features and attachment techniques, which make them a true building breakthrough.
Check out the full line of OZCO hardwood in Ironwood to create a consistent design throughout your indoor or outdoor setting.
|Manufacturer||OZCO Building Products|
|Brand||OZCO Building Products|
|Package Includes||(8) 1-3/4" OWT Timber Screws|
|Recommended Use||Decorative accent plate|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.