OX Engineered Products ToughSkin 20 Roof Underlayment - 4' x 250' Roll
- Designed for roofing slopes of 2:12 to 4:12
- Slipsafe walking surface
- 25x stronger than 15 lb felt
- Wider, lighter, more coverage per lap (48” compared to 36” for felt)
- No oil leaching - no hazardous material content
- Class A Fire - ASTM E 108 (as part of a system)
- Low-Temperature flexibility
- Fastener Placement is clearly marked on the surface of the HomeGuard ToughSkin Underlayment
HomeGuard ToughSkin 20 Roof Underlayment is an engineered, mechanically attached synthetic underlayment for sloped roofs, designed to meet the needs of today’s roofing. Toughskin’s high-strength design is 25x stronger than 15 lb. Saturated Felt and 5x lighter than 30 lb. Saturated Felt. With each roll having 10 squares of coverage (48”x250’), your installations will be faster, and more efficient - with fewer laps, cuts, and less handling when compared to felt.
A roof that lasts for decades starts with a high-quality underlayment. ToughSkin is engineered to work better for both contractors and their customers than traditional felt underlayment. The innovative Slipsafe technology makes for a safer surface to work on while lighter, wider rolls make installation faster. Four layers of protection are made to stand up to years of the harshest weather conditions.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.