Luma Comfort EC220W Evaporative Cooler goes wherever it's needed to bring instant cooling to areas up to 650 square feet. As the largest and most powerful model in the Luma Comfort evaporative cooler line, this heavy-duty unit draws air from outside and uses a powerful blower to push it through 3 water saturated, rigid cooling pads located on 3 different sides of the cooler. As it cools your air, the EC220W also filters out airborne particles and increases employee productivity, all by using up to 80% less energy than an air conditioner.
Constructed of UV-protected ABS plastic, the Luma Comfort is designed for durability and will not corrode or crack. To operate the EC220W, add water to the large, 10.6 gallon water tank or connect the unit directly to a garden hose, spigot or direct water line.
Additional features include a powerful 220 watt motor, automatic air louvers and 1650 CFM of cooling.
- Cools larger areas up to 650 sq. ft.
- Economical and eco-friendly means of cooling
- Uses much less electricity than an AC
- Uses high-efficiency cooling pads
- Air vents on 3 sides of the unit for more cooling
- Powerful blower design with widespread oscillation
- Connects to a standard garden hose
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Simple assembly with no tools required
|Manufacturer Part Number||EC220W|
|Coverage - Square Feet||Up to 650|
|Dimensions||27.4" x 17.2" x 41.3"|
|Height - Inches||41.3|
|Length - Inches||27.4|
|Noise Level (dB)||68|
|Power Source||110V-120V / 60 Hz / 220W|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturerâ€™s warranty|
|Water Source||10.6 gallon Tank or Standard Garden Hose Connection|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|