KreteTek Ghostshield Siloxa-Tek 8510 Solvent Based Water and Oil Repellent
- Breathable, solvent-based concrete/masonry sealer providing water, salt, and oil resistance
- For concrete blocks, concrete cinderblocks, split-face block, driveways, sidewalks, parking garages, roof tiles and parking lots, stucco, brick, clay tile, slate, sandstone, pavers, exposed aggregate concrete, natural and artificial stone
- Provides water beading effect; prevents water intrusion
- The treated surface has no appearance change
- Protection against mold/mildew growth; Reduces dirt pick-up
- Prevents freeze-thaw/de-icing salt damage
- Prevents staining from oils, leaves, etc.
- Easy application; up to 300 sq ft coverage per coat; 2 coats required
- For interior or exterior surfaces
- Note: New Concrete must be cured 28 days
Siloxa-Tek 8510 is a deep penetrating, solvent-based, water and oil repellent that protects against water intrusion, deicing salts, oily substances, and carbonization. This unique formula incorporates leading molecular nanotechnology; putting an end to water, oils, fluids and moisture migration through any porous cementitious substrate. Siloxa-Tek 8510 is a uniquely transparent, blended formula with added enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a penetrating disbursement. It provides a hydrophobic barrier beneath the surface and seals out moisture while remaining highly vapor permeable and chemically bonding with the substrate. The treated surfaces will show no change in visual appearance from application and the surface will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure.
|Manufacturer Part Number||8510|
|Application||Temperature Limits 45 to 90 degrees F|
|Clean Up||Mineral Spirits|
|Compatible Tools||Brush or Roller|
|Coverage||Up to 300 sq ft per coat|
|Recommended Use||2 Coats Wet-on-Wet . Time between Coats 5 Minutes|
|Storage||Twelve months in an unopened container when stored between 50-80 degrees F|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.