KreteTek Ghostshield Lithi-Tek LS 9500 is an advanced, industrial strength, penetrating concrete and masonry waterproofing sealer. Kretetek's unique formula incorporates leading molecular nanotechnology, helping to put an end to water and moisture migration through any porous cementitious substrate. Lithi-Tek LS 9500 is an uniquely transparent, blended formula with added enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a deeper penetrating disbursement. Thus eliciting a more effective, uniformed chemical reaction between Kretetek's formula and the concrete / masonry substrate its being applied to. Surpassing anything else on the market the Lithi-Tek LS 9500 treats and seals from the inside out; strengthening the concrete as well as providing an oleophobic environment on the surface that will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure.
KreteTek Ghostshield Lithi-Tek LS 9500 meets or exceeds the following industry standards: ASTM C779: Standard Test Method for Abrasion Resistance of Horizontal Concrete Surfaces ASTM D3359: Standard Test Methods for Measuring Adhesion by Tape Test ASTM C39: Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens ASTM C805: Standard Test Method for Rebound Number of Hardened Concrete ASTM E514: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration and Leakage Through Masonry EPA: Contributes to USGBC LEED Points Note: Cannot ship to HI or AK
- Industrial grade concentrated waterproofing formula
- Recommended for Basement floors and foundation walls, driveways, sidewalks, garages and warehouses, slabs, walls and concrete roof structures, vertical and horizontal, interior and exterior, new and old concrete surfaces
- Completely impregnates to lock out moisture and reduce water intrusion.
- Becomes an integral part of the concrete, forming a complete body of strength and durability with 100% of the results occurring below the surface.
- Penetrates deeply and seals concrete's capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks resisting organic growth and radon.
- Effectively resists hydrostatic pressure and the spread of vapor transmission
- Increases concrete's compressive strength
- Combats Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR) and efflorescence attacks are reduced
- 1 gallon concentrate covers up to 1000 square feet after reconstitution; easy to apply, labor-cost effective. 2 coats required
- Waterproofing properties remain intact even if the surface is damaged
|Manufacturer Part Number||LS9500|
|Coverage - Square Feet||1000|
|Recommended Use||2 Coats|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|