KreteTek Ghostshield Lithi-Tek 4500 Concrete Sealer and Densifier
- For use in warehouses and industrial facilities on interior and exterior, new and old concrete surfaces
- Increases abrasion resistance and strengthens concrete up to .50
- Reduction of dirt pick-up and reduces risk of efflorescence; Prevention from ASR and UV resistant
- Protection against micro-organism growth
- Effective penetration depth; seals pores and capillaries while remaining breathable
- No change in appearance of the substrate; the treated surface does not become glossy.
- Tack free, durable finish, no formation of harmful by-products
- No VOC's, easy to apply, and backed by a 100 year warranty
- Supplied concentrated makes 2 gallons. Coverage: up to 1000 sq ft per coat; 1 coat required
- Note: New concrete must be cured 28 days
Lithi-Tek 4500 is an advanced, high performance, industrial strength, deep penetrating concrete sealer and densifier designed to strengthen concrete. This unique formula incorporates leading molecular nanotechnology. The subsequent chemical reaction elicited from the formula fills the pores and capillaries with an impenetrable crystallization. Lithi-Tek 4500 is a uniquely transparent formula containing a proprietary blend of enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a deeper penetrating disbursement. Thus eliciting a more effective, uniformed chemical reaction between the formula and the concrete / masonry substrate it is being applied to. Lithi-Tek 4500 treats and seals from the inside out; strengthening the concrete as well as providing a seal that will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure.
|Manufacturer Part Number||4500|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||Up to 1000|
|Installation Temperature||45-90 Degrees F|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.