- Water-based, nontoxic, food-safe, VOC free and no harmful fumes
- For indoor and outdoor concrete countertops, integral sinks, fireplaces, furniture and fire pits
- Treats and seals from the inside out so that it will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure
- No change in appearance of the substrate; Does not become glossy while retaining water repellent effect
- Protects against etching, heat, oils and the wear and tear of everyday use
- Physically and chemically bonds to substrates increasing the lifespan and making cleaning easier
- Concentrated solution
- Easy to apply; 60 sq ft per coat; 2 coats required
- Note: Do not use on concrete tables that have been sealed with a manufacturer's wax or sealer. New concrete must be cured 28 days.
KreteTek Ghostshield Concrete Countertop Sealer 770 is the most advanced, industrial strength, penetrating concrete countertop sealer ever formulated. It is a water-based, non-toxic concrete sealer ideal for concrete countertops, integral sinks, fireplaces, furniture and fire pits. Our unique formula incorporates leading molecular nanotechnology and is an uniquely transparent, blended formula with added enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a deeper penetrating disbursement. Thus eliciting a more effective, uniformed chemical reaction between our formula and the concrete substrate it's being applied to. Surpassing anything else on the market the Countertop Sealer 770 treats and seals from the inside out; strengthening the concrete as well as providing an oleophobic and hydrophobic environment on the surface that will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure. Countertop Sealer 770 is a superior sealer will protect your surface without creating an artificial finish and will protect the warm luster and beauty of your concrete surface. Since Countertop Sealer 770 is water based it is food-safe and VOC free. This sealer protects concrete against etching, heat, oils and the wear and tear of everyday use.
|Manufacturer Part Number||770|
|Application||Temperature Limits: 45-90 Degrees F|
|Compatible Tools||Apply with a Sprayer, Brush or Roller|
|Coverage||60 sq ft per coat; 2 coats required|
|Recommended Use||2 Coats|
|Storage||Twelve months in an unopened container when stored between 50-80 degrees F|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.