Block-It Seam Tape - 164' Roll
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
The Block-It Seam Tape is specifically formulated for the water drainage capabilities of the Block-It House Wrap to create the complete weatherization envelope.
It is a non-silicone splicing tape that consists of white acrylic adhesive on a polyester film substrate. The 3 mil thickness is one of the strongest house wrap tapes in the industry. The tape can be applied in temperatures from O to 110 degrees F.
- Aggressive adhesive that adheres well to the Block-It House Wrap patented channeling technology
- Use with Block-It House Wrap to create the complete weatherization envelope
- 3 mil thickness is one of strongest house wrap tapes on the market
- Offers better adhesion in cold temperatures - Cold Weather Acrylic allows for application temperature from 0 to 110 degrees F
- 2" roll actual size is 48mm or 1.89"
- 3" roll actual size is 72mm or 2.83"
|Appearance||Block-It Branding on the Tape and Core|
|Compatible Materials||Block-It House Wrap|
|Installation Temperature||0 to 110 Degrees F|
|Length - Feet||164|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Thickness - Inches||3 mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|