Kimberly Clark Block-It Flex Flashing Tape - 75' Roll
- Flexes to conform to angled and contoured surfaces
- Seamless protection against moisture infiltration
- Long-term adhesion to a variety of surfaces including OSB, anodized aluminum, vinyl, plywood, and concrete
- Exceptional nail sealability
- Meets requirements of AAMA711-13
The Block-It Flex Flashing Tape is a butyl adhesive that conforms to angles and contoured surfaces making it ideal for exterior flashing construction applications. It's seamless protection against moisture infiltration offers exceptional nail sealability. The Block-It Flex Flashing tape has a long-term adhesion to a variety of surfaces including OSB, anodized aluminum, vinyl, plywood, and concrete. Use with the Block-It HouseWrape to create a complete weatherization envelope for your construction project.
|Application||Exterior Flashing for Angled and Contoured Surfaces; Windows and Doors|
|Compatible Materials||Block It House Wrap|
|Length - Feet||75|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.