- UV-resistant, polyolefin-coated fabric, single coated with a butyl rubber adhesive
- Energy efficiency around doors and windows
- Seamless protection against moisture during construction and after siding is installed
- Long-term adhesion to a variety of surfaces including OSB and other standard building substrates
- Exceptional nail sealability
- Asphalt-free adhesive will not stain surfaces
- 100% VOC free
The Block-It Flashing Tape is a UV-resistant polyolefin coated fabric, single coated with a butyl rubber adhesive providing energy efficiency around doors and windows.
The tape has UV resistance with excellent aging properties of up to 90 days and long-term adhesion to a variety of building surface substrates including OSB. The asphalt-free adhesive will not stain surface and the superior cold flow leads to an exceptional ability to seal around nails. It can be applied between 20 to 110 degrees F.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||Exceeds AAMA 711-07|
|Compatible Materials||Block-It House Wrap|
|Installation Temperature||20 to 110 Degrees F|
|Storage||In Cool, Dry Place Below 76 Degree F. Rolls Should be Stored on End.|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||18|
Weights and Dimensions
|Thickness (Inches)||16 mils|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.