Key-Link Placid Point Power Supply with Controller
- Kit includes (1) Power Supply, (1) Control Hub, and a 9' Intermediary Wire connecting power between them
- Controller mounts to post
- 9 levels of adjustable brightness
- Timer allows 1-9 hours of light or from dusk to dawn
- 9' intermediary wire connects power supply to control hub
- Power supply available in 12w or 60w
- Power supply can be mounted under the deck and out of site
- 12 watts safely houses up to 4 post cap lights
- 60 watts safely houses up to 20 post cap lights
The Placid Point Power Supply with Controller is perfect for conveniently creating the ambiance you're looking for in your outdoor space. The control panel is housed in an aluminum casing to match Placid Point lights and simply mounts onto a post. Featuring 9 levels of dimmable brightness, it's easy to set the appropriate mood. The timer setting allows you to choose how long the lights stay on - anywhere from 1-9 hours or from dusk to dawn. Additionally, the "walk away" feature keeps the lights on 30 seconds after shutting them off to provide an added safety element. It is strongly recommended not to use more than 4 LED post caps with the 12 watt power supply, and no more than 20 LED post caps with the 60 watt power supply.
Each component of the Placid Point Lighting system was designed with a "Plug & Play" mindset, making it easy for the end-user to install with little to no construction experience.
|Sub Brand||Placid Point|
|Compatible Railing System||Key-Link Railing and Fencing|
|Compatible Transformers||Placid Point Power Supply with Controller|
|Package Includes||(1) Power Supply with 9' Intermediary Wire and (1) Control Hub|
|Power Supply Type||Transformer|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.