Key-Link Chesapeake Series Horizontal Cable Rail Kit - 36"
- 36" final rail height
- Features a top rail to support a deck board and horizontal cable infill
- Drink rail can be installed running over the top of posts or between posts
- Add a deck board (not included) to the top drink rail to coordinate with the deck
- Vinyl insert in top rail eliminates metal on metal rattle
- Includes Chesapeake top rail, center baluster(s) and mounts, top rail mounting hardware
- For Stair applications, use either the American Series Horizontal Cable Rail Kit - 36" or add an ADA Handrail to create a graspable railing to meet codes.
- Cable, posts, caps, trim, and deck board sold separately
The Chesapeake Series railing is the perfect choice for those who like to spend time on the deck with friends and family. The deckboard top rail gives guests a convenient place to rest food plates or drinks, making it easy to host events outdoors. Chesapeake also gives options for customization: add a coordinating top rail to match the deck or make your own design statement.
The Chesapeake Series is code approved for ultimate safety and beautifully designed and engineered in the USA.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||IBC and IRC Building Codes|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||42|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail, (1) Bottom Rail, Pickets, Mounting Brackets, Hardware, and Foot Block|
|Warranty||Non-Prorated Product / 5 Yr Labor Limited Warranty|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.