HighPoint Deck lighting Estes Step Light
- Antique Bronze and Textured Black are on Solid Brass. Brushed Stainless is on Stainless Steel. Powder Coat White on Aluminum
- Lens color is determined by the finish of the fixture. Antique Bronze and Solid Copper have a honey swirl lens. All of the Black, Stainless, and White fixtures have white lenses.
- Downward lighting at its best
- Includes (1) LED 2 Watt Encapsulated Bulb
- Mounting plate is 3" wide x 1-1/4" high x 1/4" deep
Highpoint Deck Lighting Estes Step Light Oval Eyeball light fixture is a favorite because it casts more light onto the step and less light on the environment. The light is made of solid brass, stainless steel, aluminum or solid copper with a stainless steel box on back of the light. The box has a lip which allows it to sit completely flush with the riser. The light installs from the front making installation easier. If downward lighting is your goal, the HighPoint Estes Step Light is the choice for you.
|HighPoint Deck lighting
|Recessed outdoor deck fixture
|All Mounting Screws, 48" 18-2 gauge Wire Lead, and a Thick Foam Gasket to seal the Face Plate to Surface
|Installation Tools Required
|a 3" Forstner bit or hole saw for quickest installation. Also requires silicone filled wire nuts (sold separately at DIY Home Center)
|Antique Bronze and Textured Black are on Solid Brass. Brushed Stainless is on Stainless Steel. Powder Coat White on Aluminum
|Mounting Plate Dimensions
|3" Width x 1-1/4" Height x 1/4" Depth
|One fixture will comfortably light 1, 3'-4' wide x 12" deep stair tread. Suggested spacing for stairs over 4' wide is 3' on center.
Weights and Dimensions
|4" w x 3.5" h x .25" d
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.