- Bracket for holding up shelving on slatwall panels
- For use with Garage Escape Easy-Panel system
- Available in 8” or 10” lengths
- Features a retaining lip to secure shelf in place and keep it from sliding off
- Required to hold up Garage Escape melamine shelves
- One bracket is recommended for at least every 18" of shelving
- Slides into slatwall panel grooves
- Easily set and reset
- For increased shelf load capacity and added support, use in conjunction with the Shelf Hook Support Arm or Ready-Sert Aluminum Slatwall Inserts (both sold separately).
Garage Escape Slatwall Shelf Bracket is an Easy-Panel system accessory used to hold up shelving on slatwall panels and offers strong and secure weight-bearing support. It features a retaining lip to secure the shelf in place and to keep it from sliding off. It's recommended to use one hook for at least every 18" of shelving. For added support and increased load capacity, use in conjunction with the Shelf Hook Support Arm and/or Ready-Sert Aluminum Slatwall Inserts (both sold separately).
|Package Includes||(1) Slatwall Shelf Bracket|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.