Garage Escape Anchor Core Easy-Panel Slatwall - 24" x 48" - Pack of 2
- (2) 24" x 48" slatwall panels (16 square feet total coverage)
- Great for organization and storage in garages, homes, and retail spaces
- Made of recycled wood fiber that's 50% stronger than MDF
- Holding capacity is an average of 47 pounds per 48" x 96" (3" o.c.) without Ready-Serts and an average of 84 pounds per 48" x 96" (3" o.c.) with Ready-Serts.
- Accepts Ready-Sert aluminum slatwall inserts
- Seamless, unlimited stacking
- Each panel weighs less than 25 pounds for easy handling and installation
- Available in White and Maple
- Made in the USA
- Variety of compatible slatwall accessories available (hooks, brackets, etc)
Garage Escape Anchor Core Easy-Panel Slatwall is a 2-pack of 2' x 4' slatwall panels that work great for retail displays or to organize a garage, basement, home office, workstation, laundry room, and more. They're made out of Anchor Core, a recycled wood fiber that is 50% stronger than standard MDF or particleboard. Ready-Sert aluminum inserts can be purchased separately for added strength. The holding capacity is an average of 47 pounds per 48" x 96" (3" o.c.) without Ready-Serts. The holding capacity with Ready-Serts is an average of 84 pounds per 48" x 96" (3" o.c.). The sections fit together vertically with a panel connection lip for seamless and unlimited stacking. Anchor Core Easy-Panels weigh less than 25 pounds for easy handling and installation.
|Sub Brand||Anchor Core Easy-Panels|
|Application||Organize Tools, Supplies, Sports Equipment, Toys, in Workrooms, Laundry Areas, Closets, Garages, Basements, and More|
|Compatible Materials||Ready-Sert Aluminum Metal Slatwall Inserts|
|Does Not Include||Fastening Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Safety Googles, Tape Measure, Stud Finder, Level, #8 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws, and Drill (Screw Gun)|
|Material||Recycled Wood Fiber|
|Recommended Screw Used||#6 Pan Head Screws|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EPMA|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||.75" x 24" x 48"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.