Fe26 Iron 1" Standard Collar Brackets - Pack of 4
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Fortress FE26 Iron 1" Collar Brackets connect Fe26 Rail Panels to posts or walls. The collar brackets are different from universal brackets because they are available in level, stair or multi-angle styles. The level collar bracket can be used for straight installations, while the stair and multi-angle brackets can adjust up to a 60 degree angle. Stair collar brackets should be used for stairs, while multi-angle collar brackets are designed for side to side installations.
There is a bracket style for any installation type, so no need to purchase any extra piece or adapter when doing a stair or corner. Fe26 Collar Brackets also offer a more archaic look and only come in the colors Black Sand and Antique Bronze.
Collar Brackets are sold as a pack of 4 and include all screws for wood or metal applications. Each railing panel requires 4 brackets for installation, so a pack can install one rail section.
- Attach Fe26 Rail Panels to posts or walls
- Available in 3 Styles: Level, Stair & Multi-Angle
- Level collar brackets are for straight installations.
- Stair collar brackets are for stair installations. Adjust up to a 60 degree angle.
- Multi-Angle collar brackets are for side-to-side installations. Adjust up to a 60 degree angle
- Installs 1 railing panel - 4 brackets per panel required
- Includes screws for wood or metal applications
- Archaic look
- 2 color options
|Compatible Materials||Standard Residential FE26 Panels (level and stair)|
|Finish||pre-galvanized with powder coated iron|
|Installation Method||Level 0 to 45 degree, Stair 0 to 45 degree|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|