FLEX Pro Repair Nozzle for HB220 Adhesive Applicator - 2.88mm
- Durable steel tip nozzle with an internal check valve to deliver precise flow without drips
- For HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun
- 2.88 mm nozzle
- For hardwood hollow spot filling
- For tight spaces standard nozzles can't reach
- Repairs such as carpet bubbles
- *For hollow spot repair, a 7/64" drill bit is recommended
The FLEX Pro Repair Nozzle is a durable steel tip designed for the jobsite with an internal check valve to deliver a precise flow without drips. It is designed for applications such as hardwood hollow spot filling, in tight spaces standard nozzles can't reach, and with carpet bubble repairs.
Always wear gloves when using the applicator gun. To change the nozzle, allow the HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator Gun to reach operating temperature. Hold glue gun with nozzle pointed up to avoid hot glue from spilling, Unscrew and remove nozzle. Insert new nozzle and screw until tight.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA-10-SPN28|
|Compatible Tools||HB220 Pro Adhesive Applicator; 700 KD|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
FastenMaster Product Catalog
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.