Feeney CableRail Tensioning Tool with 1/8” Adapter
- Designed for use on applications using 1/8" stainless steel cablerail in a wide variety of post materials
- Easy to use; Compact and light weight
- 6X gear ratio lets installers tension CableRail with minimal effort
- Built-in tension indicator ensures consistent tension is applied to the cable every time, optimizing ease of installation
- Increased tensioning power allows for longer cable lengths, lowering material costs
- Touch enough to handle any jobsite
- Note: For use with 1/8" Feeney CableRail. Adapter for 1/4" and 3/16" CableRail can be purchased separately.
The Feeney CableRail Tensioning Tool with 1/8” Adapter is an easy to use tensioning tool for faster and equivalent tension throughout the rail system. Proper cable tensioning is an important part of the installation and long term performance of railings using CableRail stainless steel infill.
Use is as easy as dialing the tension at the base of the handle to the lowest tension. Insert the cable into the tool confirming the cable is fully seated in the channel at the gripper jaw. Insert the head of the tool into the quick connect fitting and close the handle. An audible click and slight kickback at the handles indicate the selected tension has been applied. Repeat the process for all of the cables. If a higher tension level is required, adjust the tension indicator as needed and repeat tensioning all cables. Do not exceed "max" level.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6005-PKG|
|Compatible Materials||1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel CableRail|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Feeney CableRail Brochure
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.